Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Machine-nerdery

It's funny, once the cold snap hits my granny instincts automatically kick in.  It says "Hey you, more sweaters need to enter the population that is your closet."  I'm a nerd, I know.  Maybe it's because years of new school terms past tell you that new clothes need to be scored, or maybe it's because fall is so beautiful, but sadly so short.  One or two cold snaps later and it's parka season.  So, sweater weather is among us, and hopefully this little puppy will be born in time.  One new addition to the home factory is this sweet Brother knitting machine I acquired from Daisy Knits out of Columbia Heights.  Last winter a hand knit sweater took me about a month to build, now hopefully that time will be as itty bitty as a Minnesota fall.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.